I Want To Give You My Book

Thursday, September 19, 2013


Fall is in the air!  It's time to get the comfort food happening.  Let the crock pot be fired up and casseroles await your call in the freezer!

I love this ebook because I love these recipes.  They are easy and delicious and comforting for fall and winter.  You can read all about it here.

I love it so much that I want to give it to you so you can love it too!

This ebook normally sells for $12.99.  You're gonna be able to get it for FREE!

Here's the dealio:

Make ANY purchase of ANY amount at either Supermom's Health and Wellness OR at the business I have with my 2 oldest kids:  Classical Composers Monthly, and I will give you this ebook!  (Homeschoolers:  If you don't yet know about Classical Composers Monthly, get thee over there and check it out!)

The way it works is simple:  Place your order at either place.  I'll see it and send you your very own free copy of this ebook via email.  Please allow me 24 hours to get this done, since I'll have to do each one individually.  :)

If you order from Supermom's, don't forget that you can score FREE shipping with any $30+ order.  One bottle of Supermom or Superdad vitamins will get you there!  Also, Bee Strong and Ultra Immune are on sale right now, so take advantage of that as well.

I'm going to keep this deal going for the rest of September.  Feel free to let your friends know!  It's a great deal and I'm excited to get these recipes into your hot little hands.  :)

No comments: