Breakfast Salad?

Monday, August 06, 2012

This is the first that I've heard of a breakfast salad being "all the rage."  Have you heard of it?  Maybe it's just something that's raging in places where people normally eat Weetbix.  ;)  Go check it out and tell me what you think.  Would you want to try breakfast salad?  Have you heard of this phenomenon?  Am I the last to know about this?!

(Personally, I do not think it looks appealing, but I am going to have to sleuth this out some more and see what else I can find.  I very much love my morning smoothies, as you know, and since I put spinach or greens into it, plus now add chia seeds, I feel quite good about it.  There's something about a cool, refreshing, and sweet glass of smoothie in the morning that seems so -right- to me.  ;)  )

No comments: