Supermom's Ten Tasty Zucchini Recipes

Thursday, August 09, 2012


Nobody needs 101 zucchini recipes to wade through. You know you’d only end up wasting a ton of time and ingredients in search of a few decent ones that you’d actually want to have again.

Over the years my family has grown zucchini in our garden over and over again, and it’s always the same: After a few hot days in June or July, every flat surface of the house is covered with zucchini, and other than zucchini bread, I have no idea what else to do with it.

Sure, I’ve tried a few recipes here and there, but usually my kids didn’t like it, and it felt like a waste. Are there any *good* recipes for zucchini out there?

Well, this year I decided to find out. My mission: Develop just ten *really good* and healthy recipes. And they couldn’t all be variations of zucchini bread.

My test kitchen was fired up for most of June and July. It was *much* harder than I expected! Eventually persistence prevailed and I found ten that I am really pleased with.

This collection includes great zucchini recipes for lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts! We have a fabulous soup, a knock-your-socks-off grilled sandwich (it’s true!), a yummy casserole, two great cookie recipes, a chocolate cake recipe that will soothe your chocolate cravings with compromising your health goals, as well as one delicious zucchini bread recipe and a couple muffin recipes, and more. I also share my best tips on freezing your abundant supply of zucchini so that you can enjoy it year-round!

Better yet: every recipe is healthified! For the baked goods you will be using whole wheat flour and nutritious and delicious coconut sugar. (It’s not weird. You’ll love it. I promise.) Every recipe is vegetarian-friendly. All of these recipes use healthy, natural ingredients that will do your body good.

This is the ebook that will make you look forward to zucchini season and enjoy using it all year long! Available for instant download.  Priced super cheap, so everybody can enjoy it!

Clickety-click to buy it now!

1 comment:

Supermom said...

Hi Jenny! You can actually see 3 of the recipes here on the blog! All of those are linked in this post: http://supermomshealthandwellness.blogspot.com/2012/06/gardening-huge-sale-and-hot-offer-and.html