Deal of the Week: Raw Almonds

Thursday, June 16, 2011


Hello from mild and balmy central Kentucky!
After a week of blistering heat last week, we are now enjoying a very enjoyable mild week of weather. So nice!

This week's deal is on Raw Almonds. I normally have these available for you October-November each year (and I plan to this year as well!), but I ended up with some extras after the last bulk buy, and don't think I'm going to be able to use all of them before it's time to buy again. So, I'm passing the opportunity on to you.

These almonds are from the most recent crop. They have been stored in the freezer, so they are very fresh and in great condition for you! While not certified organic, these almonds come from a farm that has not used any pesticides for over 15 years. Basically, you're getting organic almonds without the official name, or higher price.

I have a limited amount of almonds that I'm able to part with right now. Once those are gone, that's it until fall. So, if you're wanting to order, do it right away. You can order as little as one pound if you want to.

To learn more about these almonds, click here. Please note that some of the information is related to the bulk buy back in November and is not current. (like, we do not have a ten pound minimum right now)

To see some of my family's favorite recipes using these almonds, click here.

In other news, I would like to know what kind of products I could offer in the store that would be helpful to you. I have many ideas, but don't know what you want. Leave me a comment with your suggestions!

No comments: