From a class member

Monday, February 02, 2009

One of the first things I have my class members do is to figure out what their goals are in relation to healthier eating.

Today I got this great email from one of my new class members, and I loved it so much that I asked her if I could share it with you all. She was kind enough to agree, so here it is:

I wrote out a list of positive and negatives for eating healthily:

Positives:
End of arthritis like join pains, asthma, frequent bronchitis, bursitis, heartburn, tendinitis and other dis-ease.
More energy.
Better sleep.
Better overall health.
Increased attractiveness which makes me more marketable professionally and romantically. Longer life.
Money saved by eliminating 3-pepsi a day habit=annual trip to Europe and adopting a starving child from the back of a magazine or whatever my dream my be. 600 less empty Pepsi bottles in the landfill. We can all become healthy, green, and financially wise, loving, and powerful together!


I just love her sense of humor (more marketable romantically!! LOL) and the way she realized how much of her health AND money is being given up by her Pepsi habit. This made me wonder what I might have lurking around that could be turned into doing good for others as well.

You can learn more about the class here
.

No comments: