Inspiration: Reversing Diabetes

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just last week I found out about a documentary film called Simply Raw. This film follows 6 diabetics (both type 1 and type 2) as they travel to a healing center where they live for a month, eating only raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. I bought it right away and have watched it two days in a row. :) Their transformation was AMAZING! By day 3 many of the people were off of insulin ENTIRELY, and the others had cut down dramatically. I don't want to ruin the surprise of how it all turns out, but I can tell you that I am completely convinced that diabetes can be cured by changing what we're eating.

If you or someone you love is a diabetic or is at risk for it, I would definitely encourage you to check out this film.
http://www.rawfor30days.com/

It comes with some wonderful downloadable bonus items as well.

I get no compensation for telling you about this film. It is just a wonderful resource that I am very excited about!

No comments: