What's the difference between the various types of Super Mom and Super Dad vitamins?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I'm often asked what the difference is between the various multi vitamins that I offer at the store. Here's a quick answer:

Super Mom Multi Vitamins with Spirulina: Comes in tablet form and you only need to take two a day.

Super Dad Multi Vitamins with Spirulina: Same as above, except does not contain iron.

The tablet form works out to be the most economical way to get these vitamins. ($12 per month for an excellent product!)

Super Mom V-caps: The same excellent product, in capsule form. Some people find these easier to swallow. You have to take 4 a day of these.

Super Dad V-caps: Again, same as the Super Mom V-caps, just without iron.

You don't have to be a woman to take the Super Mom vitamins. Guys, I promise you--you won't grow a uterus if you use these. :)

I personally take the Super Dad tablets because I do not like extra iron in my diet.

I get emails from customers all the time telling me how much these vitamins have helped their health, helped them have healthier pregnancies, given them more energy, and more! They are very good and I'm pleased to be able to offer them to you. :)

No comments: