Did you purchase the big ebook deal last week?

Monday, March 23, 2009

I had been so excited to tell you all about that deal because of the wonderful resources for baking bread, gardening, and healthy living. Unfortunately, they made some changes in the collection they were offering, and the Bread By Hand ebook and the Growing Your Own Groceries ebook were not included in the collection. Thankfully, I have received permission from the author of those books to send those to any of you that did purchase the ebook deal from Living on a Dime. Just let me know if you were one of those people and I can send those to you. (I can't send them to all of you--just those of you that did purchase the deal last week) I am sorry for the confusion!

Email me at Supermom (at) SupermomsHealthAndWellness.com

No comments: