Finally! Organic Skin Care!

Thursday, March 05, 2009


Today I am about as excited as I've ever been about a new product. I have been literally bouncing up and down since my product shipment arrived a few hours ago!

For many years I have been learning about the many dangerous chemicals and carcinogens that are present in the common lotions, cleansers, cleaners, and body care products available today. It is a shame when even supposedly "healthy" products still contain dangerous parabens, petroleum products, and more.

Thankfully, I have found the Miessence brand, and it is one that I am SO excited about! This company produces organic, botanical products that are TRULY safe, healthy, and beneficial for you. Plus, they work GREAT and smell SO good!

I first learned about Miessence probably 2 years ago, and was incredibly impressed with the products and the overall integrity of the company as far as their dedication to TRULY providing safe, certified organic products (not just pretending to be "natural" for marketing purposes). I always grow this business completely debt-free, so I had to wait to add these products at a time when I was comfortably able to do so. Last week I made the decision, and I am VERY excited about it!

Truly, I could not give you a higher recommendation than I can for these products. I know you are going to love taking care of yourself so well!

I have many Miessence products in stock for those of you that want to order items along with your regular purchases, but you can also visit my Miessence web site to see and purchase all items from the full range of products. If you see items there that you would like to purchase through Supermom's Health and Wellness, send me an email to let me know, and I'll try to get it in stock for you.

I'll have more information for you about these *great* products in the future, but I just got them all added to the site and wanted to let you know about it. Go check 'em out!

No comments: