This Deodorant Passed the 16 Year Old Boy Test!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


It's been a very long time since I've been aware of the dangers of aluminum and other harmful chemicals in most deodorants and antiperspirants. I've tried a few natural alternatives like the crystal thing and some other potions, but mainly I have found that they didn't seem to work well and weren't convenient to use.

Since adding the Miessense Organics line of products, my own family has been test driving their deodorant and I just had to let you know what we're finding:

It's easy to use and truly is unscented (Which we like. Scented varieties will come later on.)

I asked my 16 year old son to give it a try. He did, and just came in to tell me that he has no underarm odor in over 24 hours since using it! (and that included him going to a concert where it was hot and sweaty!) If THAT isn't a testimonial, I don't know what is!!!

My husband, a professional firefighter and EMT is also using it and finding it works well.

I've also used it and am also finding it very effective. (My armpits don't stink. There. I said it.) ;)

I am so excited about this!

As I learn more about the toxins in everyday body care products, and how the damaging effects accumulate as we get older, I am thrilled not only for myself, but especially for my children to have a really safe way to take care of these needs that won't cause their health to suffer later on.

You can purchase Miessense Deodorant here.

No comments: